Amazing Long Nails On Guys. Plus, when painted, they can look gorgeous! Of course, nobody can dictate to you how your nails should be.
Will long (acrylic) nails on men ever truly socially acceptable from www.quora.com
Even though your average guy probably prefers shorter nails to longer nails, there are a few situations where you should keep your nails long. Plus, when painted, they can look gorgeous! No, guys should not have long nails.
Even Though Your Average Guy Probably Prefers Shorter Nails To Longer Nails, There Are A Few Situations Where You Should Keep Your Nails Long.
Of course, nobody can dictate to you how your nails should be. What an average day for a man with long acrylic nails in public feels like. The biggest problem with guys who have only one long nail is that they often wear multiple bands of nail polish and often forget to clean their nails between uses.
Plus, When Painted, They Can Look Gorgeous!
Much better than bitten or dirty nails for sure. No, guys should not have long nails. I want to keep them forever!!!
However, I Consider Leaving Long Nails.
I think they look nice. Reasons to keep your nails long. I consider them practical, everyone should adjust their body to the conditions of any activity, as long as the nails are aesthetic but also practical is (my opinion) a superb decision, my nails are.
Should Guys Have Long Nails?
Long Nails On Guys. There are any Long Nails On Guys in here.