Updates Nail Salon Pepperell Ma. 4.3 ( 40 votes) hours: I was asked if i wanted my nails clipped or filed, i said file, and she.
Mirror Salon, 127 Main Street, Pepperell, MA (2021) from www.beautynailhairsalons.com
My friend and i called for appointments for an 11:00 time slot. Provides a wide range of professional nail treatments, including manicures, pedicures, shellac nails, nail extensions, and so much more. Her attention to detail is amazing.
When I Made The Appointments, I Specifically Asked For Both.
Provides a wide range of professional nail treatments, including manicures, pedicures, shellac nails, nail extensions, and so much more. My friend and i called for appointments for an 11:00 time slot. I was asked if i wanted my nails clipped or filed, i said file, and she.
4.3 ( 40 Votes) Hours:
I love this nail salon. Her attention to detail is amazing.
Nail Salon Pepperell Ma. There are any Nail Salon Pepperell Ma in here.